Monday, August 29, 2011
Lovely Blog Award
This post is long overdue, but anyway I am thankful that I have some time to do this now.
I'd like to thank a special lady for giving me this award. Marie is a woman with a kindness and caring that is rare today. She would do anything for the people she loves and her openness and acceptance of others is something that I admire. Marie, may you always be blessed and may your efforts and sacrifices be accepted.
Marie's blog is that it gives off real emotions and experiences, giving the reader the sense that she is indeed inside Marie's world, actually sharing her experiences. If you don't already know this blog then you should check it out now!
Okay, so now the part that I don't really like that much, 7 things about myself. Oh Where to start??? Okay, here goes...
1. I like to experience things for myself instead of being told about it.
2. Similarly, I don't like hearing things about someone from others, I like to make up my own mind about what type of person I think someone is.
3. I've come to learn the best life lessons from the strangest experiences.
4. I truly believe that nothing in life is a problem if you have faith in the Creator.
5. I think that living a life of simplicity is the best way to live.
6. I always have to finish things I have to do quickly, otherwise it begins to work on me.
7. Tonight I feel happy and sad at the same time. Happy for the Blessed Eid Day which I will be celebrating on Wednesday, Sad that tommorow is the last day of the Blessed month of Ramadhaan. Guess all good things have to come to an end right?
Well, since that's out of the way, let's award some other lovely bloggers... (This is in no particular order)
- After Hardship There Is Ease- I've recently come across this blog and was intrigued by it after reading an amazing post about Sister Aminah Assilmi . It's an interesting take on life and I love the name of the blog.
-Crafty Muslimah- This blog really makes me feel at home, since this sister is a fellow South African (although from another city). I love the pictures that are posted each day, these are simple things yet they say so much.
- Inspirational Quotes Everyday- I think the name sums up the blog very nicely.
- Rose water- Most of you already know this blog, but for those who don't, you'll find a variety of posts here, from spiritual to cooking, this blog perfectly shows the diversity of and multifaceted nature of Muslim women.
- Spill Beans- This blog is just fun, even the serious posts are written in way that makes you smile.
- Sweet Serenity- I always find great reads at this blog, which also discusses a variety of relevant topics.
Well that's it for now people. Thanks again to Marie and to all the great bloggers who've been awarded and also those who haven't been awarded.
For those of you celebrating Eid- Have a Blessed Day!!!