Thank you Marie!!! May you always be Blessed.
Now, the rules are that you've got to share 7 things about yourself, so here goes:
1. I always find some difficulty choosing what to say about myself and never know where to start.
2. I have a weakness for books and don't mind spending money on books at any time.
3. Most of the time I dislike shopping ( I know it will sound crazy to some people). I especially dislike
shopping when places are busy, it drives me crazy.
4. I usually know exactly what I like and what I want from life.
5. Family is very important to me and I can't imagine life without family.
6. One of the things I hate is when people feel sorry for you. When people genuinely take an interest in
your life and are willing to understand things then it's great, Alhamdullillah, but when people just
look at you and feel you sorry for whatever reason, it really irritates me. I guess what I mean here is
that empathy is way better than sympathy.
7. I have a stubborn streak in me which may surprise people.
- Blue Pearl- whose blog is a combination of fun, laughs, serious insight and inspiration.
- Dear Little Auntie- The advice to others is always so relevant and I love the way questions are answered in such an interesting manner yet it shows that you actually do care.
- In the Shade of Islam-I just recently came across this blog, but I find the posts to be so insightful and intelligent and I am moved by the true conviction of this sister.