Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Have you posted your nominations?

As-salaamu-alaykum - Peace to you All

Tommorrow (Wednesday, 16 March 2011) is the final day for posting of nominations for the Tribute Award (see previous post for details).

If you haven't already posted your nominations, please do so now!

Voting will begin on Thursday, 17 March Inshaa'Allah.

Thanks for all the great nominations thus far.

All The Best:)




Image from: http://www.popularairsoft.com/nominations-1st-airsoft-players-choice-awards-now-open

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Zarina - Know I repeat myself a lot but this means a lot to me. Stay well my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my pleasure Marie. If you repeat yourself then Indeed it shows that you mean what you're saying.

    All the best:)

    ReplyDelete